We are a group of cycling enthusiasts in the Cedar Valley with a shared passion – bikes. Our group is open to anyone who wants to ride!
WHO WE ARE
Non-Profit Bicycling Organization
Cedar Valley Cyclists (CVC) is a non-profit, bicycling organization located in Waterloo/Cedar Falls, Iowa. The mission of CVC is to promote safe, social, and inclusive bicycling activities for people of all ages and abilities. As part of this mission, CVC:
- promotes bicycle safety
- supports local, state, and national bicycling and trails organizations
- advocates for increased support for cycling among the general public, government agencies, and elected officials
- hosts rides to support local charities
- assists with local cycling events
- and organizes a support charter for RAGBRAI.
Cedar Valley Cyclists is passionate about making a positive impact on the communities where we work, live, and ride.
We have contributed to a large number of organizations, including:
- Beyond Pink TEAM
- Cedar Falls Tourism & Visitors
- Cedar Trails Partnership
- Cedar Valley Bicycle Collective
- Dream Team
- Family YMCA of Black Hawk County
- Friends of the Gilbertville Depot
- Iowa Bicycle Coalition
- League of American Bicyclists
Check out our club store and show off your CVC pride (register on the site to see available items and place your order)